National Bank Limited Job Circular 2017 | www.nblbd.com. National Bank Limited has published the job circular for various post. The application is being called from the interested eligible candidates within 5 August 2017.
Application Dead Line: 5 August 2017
Job Title: Probationary Officer.
Job Description: National Bank Limited one of the leading banking institutions of Bangladesh is looking for a few young, skillful, creative and self-motivated individuals for the position of Probationary Officer
Number of Post: N/A
Job Nature: Full-time
Probationary Officer (PO)
Candidate must be from a well reputed University (visit www.nblbd.com/career.php to see the list of eligible universities) having three first Division/classes, GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 and CGPA 3.25 out of 4.00 where applicable in any of the following discipline.
- Masters with honours in Economics, English, Statistics, International Relation, public Administration, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Law, Agriculture and Argi-Economics.
- Masters in Honours in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Marketing, International Business, MIS, AIS, HRM and Management.
- MSc or BSc Engineering in Environmental Science, Computer Science, Electrical, Machanical, Civil and Agriculture.
- Only in case of english, two first division/ classes are acceptable.
- Third division/class or CGPA below 2.00 is not acceptable in any case.
Compensation and Benefit: See the circular details.
Job Experience: N/A
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Age Limit: Age not over 30 years as on 30 June and Maximum 32 years for the children of freedom fighters.
Application Deadline: 5 August 2017.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through www.nblbd.com/career.php along with a scanned photograph (maximum 20 KB) and all scanned copies of educational certificates using online application form by 5 August 2017.
National Bank Limited Job Circular 2017