Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Circular Result 2016 | www.dutchbanglabank.com. Dutch Bangla Bank has published the scholarship circular for the SSC exam 2016 passed candidates. Every year DBBL provides scholarship to a large number of students. A many poor but meritorious students both in rural and urban areas are being helped with DBBL scholarship.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2016
- Online Application Start: 15 May, 2016.
- Online Application End: 31 July, 2016.
- Primary Selected Candidates List Publication Date: 10 August, 2016.
- Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Result 2016 Final List Publication Date: N/A
Eligible Criteria for a Students to Get Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship
1) Student must be passed SSC/Equivalent exam in 2016
2) Student Under City Corporation: Minimum CGPA 5.00 without fourth subject
3) Student Under District Level: Minimum CGPA 4.88 without fourth subject
4) Student Under Rural/Village Level: Minimum CGPA 4.7 without fourth subject
- Students getting scholarship from other sources (except govt scholarship) will not be eligible for DBBL scholarship.
- 90% scholarship will be fixed for the students from rural/undeveloped students.
- 50% scholarship will be fixed for girls students.
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Amount and Duration
Level Of Education: SSC [Who have passed SSC exam in 2016]
Duration Of Scholarship: 2 years
Amounts Of Scholarship: 2000/- per month
Allowance For Reading Material: 2500/- per year
Allowance For Clothing: 1000/- per year
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Circular 2016
How to Apply for Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship
Students passing SSC/Equivalent exam with above eligible criteria should apply through online at http://www.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship with-
Passport sized scanned colour photograph of the applicant
Passport sized scanned colour photograph of applicant’s parents
Scanned copy of SSC/Equivalent exam mark sheet and testimonial