AOMEI Backupper has released the newly upgraded AOMEI Backupper 4.0. It’s designed to be compatible with all recent Microsoft Windows versions, from windows XP to windows 10. The new version is a professional backup software and disaster recovery solution for windows home office and business users as all the before versions.
The 4.0 version adds real-time file sync which monitors the source directory continuously and synchronizes the changes into the destination directory without syncing the files locally. File sync is a procedure to synchronize files in real-time based on one key click. The aim is to save users’ time of setting-up and backup tasks when transferring file data between device storage and the Clouds. It now gives users real-time and secure way to access their most current files wherever needed via the real-time file sync function.
The other breakthrough feature supported by 4.0 version is that users could select a cloud drive as the target path while doing file backup and file sync, which providing a comprehensive solution from traditional backup to Clouds. Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, SugarSync, hubiC and Cloud are the first seven cloud drives are supported in the 4.0 version.
The new release also adds a shortcut to Network Share/NAS: click the “Select a network share or NAS” at the drop-down menu of the target path. It simplifies users’ operating steps in line with users’ habits.
Besides the Standard edition, the 4.0 version has added more powerful functions in the Professional and Technician edition for PC backup which needs to be paid. The paid editions provided more powerful and advanced features to protect operating system data. Other new features are in the AOMEI Backupper 4.0 version:
- The AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus supports to create a portable version by copying the installation directory of the software to another computer for direct use.
- Added image deploy tool to AOMEI Backupper Technician and Technician Plus.
- File restore supports to only restore the selected files instead of the path where the files you want to restore located.
- Improved the graphical installation interface and simplified the installation process to realize one key installation.
- Once AOMEI Backupper Standard has been registered with the license code, it will automatically change to AOMEI Backupper Professional. There is no need to re-download and reinstall the software.
- Fixed issue: failed to send email notifications to custom Gmail.
AOMEI Backupper is an all-in-one software combining backup, sync, restore and clone. The free edition is enough to use for most users and why not back up your data with it today?
News: AOMEI Tech Provides a Special Xmas Offer during Dec. 22nd – 31st, learn more via http://bit.ly/2hZ8aXz.